Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Five things : My life lately edition .



Hi everyone . Another "five things" post . If you're not yet familiar with these, feel free to check out the past " five things" posts that i did .

Today's Five things will be an update on my life lately !

Life can be so overwhelming. Sometimes , you need to just sit back and relax and do a little recap about your life to put you back in place .

Without further ado , let me present my five things :

1. I've been meditative lately . 
Lately , I've been having deep thoughts about my life , about my studies and about my relationships. Living in a fast- paced city , I sometimes forget to stop and just breath for a while . I feel like I need to continue on moving because if I don't , I will get left behind. I learned that sometimes you just got to enjoy the moment , you have to treasure it because it is something you can't get back . You can't go back to the past , you can't undo the past . 

2. I've been experiencing wanderlust lately .


" Wanderlust :  a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world." 
My trip to the Philippines last summer made me realize that it's true that there a lot of things to discover . A lot of places to wander , a lot of experience to come upon .

3. I've been cooking my own meals lately . 

First things first , I am definitely more of an eater than of a cook . I rarely cook meals ! I do bake , but I don't cook .  So this is a big step for me ! How i wish I got my Dad's skill when it comes to cooking!  

4. Coffee is life lately .


I have always loved drinking coffee . I have always loved coffee , as simple as that . I love its smell and just the aura that it gives me . I'm not a person who drinks coffee just to keep me awake . I drink it because I genuinely love and enjoy it!  And cafés are my loves ! My favorite cafés here in Brussels would be : Jat Café , Café de la Presse and Parlor Coffee . If you are from Brussels, i am open for more cafés to discover ! :)

5 . I've been studying lately .
Well... "studying" . I've started Uni about 2 weeks ago . And being in Med school is no joke, surprise surprise . Well , I already anticipated that this would be my life in med school , so no surprise there . This is also the reason why I'm blogging a lot less lately . One post a week would do right ? :) 
I hope so ... 


So yes, those are the Five things about my life lately .
What about yours ? Feel free to comment how you have been doing lately . This might come of really nosy on my part , but hey ... remember , it is nice to share !

I hope you like this post !

Don't forget to follow me on : Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin'

xoxo,

Disclaimer : 
Photos are taken by me .  
Photos are from my instagram account : @xmisschiarax
Wanderlust definition from Wikipedia . 



0 thoughts♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time commenting and reading my blog.
I love reading your comments and feedback.
If you have some questions, you can ask me here by leaving a comment or on my email (readContact me) take care ♥

Do not forget to leave a link of your blog, i love checking them !

Chiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | polyvore | my shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...