so today's post is about 2 ELF Studio brushes: Complexion and Blush brush. i've been meaning to do this post a while ago but i just want to test products that i will review long enough. because how could i review something if i just used it for once ? it will not be that accurate. so yea, here's my opinion about these two brushes.BLUSH BRUSH :
i use this to put on blush (of course- duh ) and to contour with bronzer. sometimes i also use it to put on highlighter or liquid foundation (if i want precise application) or powder. It just fits perfectly, i mean it applies my blush and bronzer perfectly because of it's size. it is not that small nor too big.
it has this unique size for multipurpose and it's pointed - good for like the corners of the nose etc.
Like the blush brush, i have nothing against this one too. this one is a multipurpose brush too!
i use it to apply powder, liquid foundation and even blush or bronzer if i want a more natural finish, kinda like less precise application .
as you can see, it is really dense. so perfect for applying powder.
and thoughts about both of them , both are:
- so soft! it just feels so nice when you're using it on applying your face powder, unlike other brushes that can become harsh for your skin.
- so chic looking, the black bristles and the body of the brush itself is really chic looking. eventhough they are ..
- so cheap! and affordable. you don't need to buy posh or expensive brushes to satisfy your need, you can have the ELF STUDIO BRUSHES for only $3 in US or €4 here in Belgium and France and £4,50 in UK.
- multipurpose, you can use them for powder and liquid because it's made of synthetic fibers!
- they don't shed even after multiple deep cleansing washes
if you're on budget or even not, i suggest you to give these brushes a try because they are really worth it!