it's the most beautiful time of the year, lights feel the streets with so much cheer!
i just love the feeling of this holiday season. everyone is so jolly and even though it is really cold outside you can still feel the warmth of people's hearts. was that cheesy much ? :)
by the way, today i will be sharing with you my Christmas wishlist for this year. i know i will not get all of them but hopefully one day...
- Pull&Bear parka coat, : I've been wanting a parka for a while now but i still haven't got the chance to actually buy one. i really like this parka because it is not that long, which is good for petite figures like me .
- Jeffrey Campbell high heels : i have seen these everywhere! these are HIGH, but because of the platform in the front, i think they won't hurt my feet.
- Alexander Wang Bag or just a normal inspired one : i like that it has the shoulder strap. it is really versatile!
- Michael Kors bangle watch, : even though this one is kind of oversize, it still look pretty girly.
- Urban Decay beauty product, : the first or the naked 2, i like the shades on both palettes.
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, Komen Pink, : i love baking, and for the moment, i just own two electric hand mixer, the other one has a stand too, but it's detachable so it is not as powerful as this one .
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Dreamy Logo Neoprene Tablet Book, : my aunt had this and i want one for my iPad too ;)