Friday, July 20, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell's elegant stud ( grey/ white silver loafers )

I just want to share these babies!
Jeffrey Campbell's  Loafers Elegant Stud .
 I've been loving loafers these past few months , i think they are just so comfortable and stylish to wear.
i love loafers but i don't like ballerines or doll shoes. they just make my feet look flatter. 


these loafers are just the best. they can glam up any outfit or may i just say they can just ROCK any outfit. with those studs, and i mean, see that, these loafers are filled with studs. and i love it .

so enough with the blah-blahs here are some closeup photos !



do you like Jeffrey Campbell too ?

p.s since i was really off for a long time, i will try my very best to post more often :)

7 comments:

  1. this shoes look so pretty! would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for following <3 i also follow you !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Shoes look awesome. so very pretty design in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow..... would love to see the pair in an outfit!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. an OOTD coming this week :) stay tuned :)

      Delete

Thank you for your time commenting and reading my blog.
I love reading your comments and feedback.
If you have some questions, you can ask me here by leaving a comment or on my email (readContact me) take care ♥

Do not forget to leave a link of your blog, i love checking them !

Chiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | polyvore | my shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...