Sunday, April 21, 2013

REVIEW: Catrice NailPolish : #170 i Scream peach! and swatches + UPDATES .


hello everyone ! it is finally spring here in Belgium. well almost, since this week came back to those cloudy dull day. but still, i know it is here . by the way, sorry for being MIA. i just launched my "vide dressing " online shop. it is basically where i sell my clothes at a very cheap price. my aim is to make some space for my closet. i feel like it is vomiting my clothes already, it is so full.
here is the link to my shop. http://berebelle.tictail.com/
and here's a little sneak peak; 




so back to the nailpolish .
here is  Catrice in #170 I SCREAM PEACH!

with flash
this is such a nice color for spring or summer time.
actually, at first, i thought it was so orange, but then, it turned out to be a pretty Pink-Orange Coral color:)
( but  still more on the ORANGE side ).

i applied two coats of it because i find that one coat is not opaque much. the bristles of the brush is medium size, not to big nor small. it is easy to apply. 

it lasted for about 5 days without chipping ( with top coat) and 3 days ( without top coat)

bottom-line: i really like it! and the packaging is awesome :) it's cheap, but for me, it looks expensive. 
without flash 


with flash


without flash

what do you think about Catrice products?

xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. The last stripped shirt (the grey one) looks very comfty, I've been searching for one like that. :)
    And I love the nail polish colour, very spring!

    Love
    Ninon


    ++ THE GRAY'S ANATOMY EXPERIENCE - Surviving among real-life McDreamies: http://grays-anatomy-experience.blogspot.com ++

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree, perfect spring color

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nail lacquer...

    check my last post http://gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com/2013/04/petit-cubes-coleccion-otono-invierno.html

    Like me on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some good items in your closet! :)

    trendy teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nail polishes!!!!
    Have an awesome day and keep being gorgeous!!

    ❥Lots of love
    -Johanna.

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time commenting and reading my blog.
I love reading your comments and feedback.
If you have some questions, you can ask me here by leaving a comment or on my email (readContact me) take care ♥

Do not forget to leave a link of your blog, i love checking them !

Chiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | polyvore | my shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...